Giorgos Landas LLC has a wide range of expertise in banking and finance law offering clients specialized advice on the Cyprus law aspects of financing transactions.
We are also acting for commercial banks and other financial institutions that trust us to represent them under Cyprus law.
Our team has unrivaled experience in helping clients with the whole spectrum of banking and finance transactions including:
- Loan documentation for single-lender and syndicated loans
- Security documentation including charges over assets and undertakings of companies, debentures, pledges of share certificates, and security assignments of rights
- Restructuring of existing loans
- Refinancing of existing debts
- Project finance and asset finance
- Financing of international trade, including letters of credit, negotiable instruments, and related matters
- Construction and project financing; finance leasing
- Indemnities and guarantees
- Compliance requirements and registration of charges
- Legal opinions and legal due diligence