With the enforcement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Parliament and the relevant local regulation in Cyprus, businesses and organizations are obliged to comply with strict requirements on collecting, storing, processing and managing personal data.
According to new regulatory, in cases of non-compliance with the requirements of the GDPR, administrative fines are imposed against business up to € 20,000,000 or, in the case of enterprises, up to 4% of the total annual turnover of the previous financial year.
Our firm’s extensive knowledge protects businesses to minimize operational risks by providing to our corporate clients advice on legal issues in order to be in compliance with relevant regulation.
Our firms provides – GDPR Compliance Phases
‣ PHASE 1: Identification, Data Mapping & Data Flow Analysis
‣ PHASE 2: GAP Analysis
‣ PHASE 3: Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA)
‣ PHASE 4: Implementation of Action Plans
‣ PHASE 5: Audits – Controls
‣ PHASE 6: Awareness – Training
‣ PHASE 7: Ongoing Management & Follow-up